Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro Full Specifications and Price
But the Poco X3 Pro offers more than just stellar performance. The looks of the Poco X3 Pro may not be for everyone, but it sure does feel like a durable phone, that can withstand a beating due to its plastic build. This is probably the reason Xiaomi didn’t change the design, and probably to save costs too. Besides that, the power and volume buttons are on the right side and they feel good and durable to press on.
We offer a unique solution to the “stay up-to-date” problem we mentioned at the beginning of topic. If you are wondering if your device will get MIUI 13 or Android 12 or 13, you can check it from our app. With the “Android 12 – 13 Eligibility Check” and “MIUI 13 Eligibility Check” menus, you can check which update your selected device will receive or not. It works best with MIUI devices (smartphones, tablets, Xiaomi, Pocophone, Redmi). Some functionalities might be compatible with other Xiaomi devices (Android one ones for example, or Blackshark). Some might work even with other brand devices, but this tool is not designed to do that, so please use it with Xiaomi devices.
- The front camera in the display took satisfying selfies that turned out slightly better than the X3 NFC.
- If you want a better screen or camera then perhaps you might want to look at these two devices.
- Instead of sticking to a single or dual colour scheme, Poco has gone full rainbow.
- As for the price, the POCO X4 Pro 5G launches at a higher price than the POCO X3 Pro had.
That said, the global version I’m using does have the feature, so this particular limitation is only for the Indian model. I have the Indian version of the POCO X3 — which includes a 6000mAh battery — and next to it the X3 Pro feels lighter and easier to use. The latter weighs 10g less, and that makes a significant difference in day-to-day use.
- I do have one problem with respect to the software, though — it’s very aggressive with RAM management.
- The Poco X3 Pro is the best budget Fortnite phone you can get, at the time of review.
- You can copy and return files, install and uninstall applications, execute shell commands, and solve multiple problems.
- All Xiaomi phones come with MIUI’s built-in updater app and with this app we can either wait for the updates to arrive to our phone or we can manually apply updates.
Since POCO F1 was recognized as the most affordable power monster of the time, POCO X3 Pro has checked most of the boxes to continue the legacy of the F1. Now more than two years have elapsed and after numerous requests about the successor of F1, POCO has launched POCO X3 PRO which they are calling the successor to F1. The bundled charger can juice up the phone from zero to around 50 percent in half an hour, which is quite good. There’s no doubt the Poco X3 Pro blows the competition out of water when it comes to sheer power. On the other hand, with so much power at its disposal, the company doesn’t seem to have spent time refining the click Here experience.